bspa annual conference 2019
Our 5th Annual BSPA Conference will be held on June 14th in New York City.
With the common goal of exploring ways to collaborate to serve the public interest, our speakers will discuss how behavioral insights can enhance private and public-sector practice, helping bridge the divide between behavioral scientists and policymakers.
Lightning talks from academics and behavioral science practitioners will highlight cutting edge behavioral science insights, and engrossing panel discussions include speakers from leading behavioral policy organizations, universities, think tanks and nonprofits.
Behavioral Science & Policy Association: Where behavioral research meets policy and practice.
Tom Tyler (Yale Law School)
Cass Sunstein (Harvard Law School)
John Lynch (University of Colorado )
Gretchen Chapman (Carnegie Mellon University)
Magali Delmas (UCLA)
Peter Capelli (University of Pennsylvania)
Barbara Mellers (University of Pennsylvania)
Phil Tetlock (University of Pennsylvania)
Paul Slovic (University of Oregon)
BSPA will highlight the latest behavioral science research in six key areas in which behavioral scientists could have significant influence on private and public sector policy. These include:
– Education & Culture – Health
– Energy & Environment – Justice & Ethics
– Financial Decision Making – Management & Labor
The ‘lightning talk’ session is designed to inform and influence academics, policy makers, and managers. Presentations will demonstrate recent key research findings with meaningful implications for policy and practice.
The Call for Presenters is now open!Submit a Presentation
Location & Accommodations
VENUE: JW Marriott Essex House New York
160 Central Park South, New York, NY 10019
Cancellation & Refund Policy
If a registrant is unable to attend, then the following refund arrangements apply:
- Registrations cancelled more than 60 days before the event will be refunded 80% of the registration fees.
- Registrations cancelled less than 60 but more than 30 days before the event will be refunded 50% of the registration fees.
- Registrations cancelled less than 30 days before the event will not be eligible for a refund.