Jobs & Calls
seeking a new job or your first role in the behavioral sciences? whether you’re here to check out which companies are hiring behavioral thought leaders, or looking for a conference to submit your paper, look no further than the bspa jobs board!
for our organization-based community – wanting to apply behavioral science but don’t know where to turn? explore our matchmaker portal below to connect with a behavioral science expert.
jobs & calls
- Most Recent
- Academia 
- Aerospace & Defense 
- Banking & Finance 
- Business Services 
- call 
- Consultancy 
- DC.GOV 
- Health 
- NGO 
- Retail & Distribution 
- Technology 
Director of Behavioral Science: Sentient Decision Science
Portsmouth, NH, USA
The director of behavioral science position is a primary research position at Sentient Decision Science. In this position, you will work closely with all members of the research team including vice presidents, directors, managers and senior and associate analysts. This position is physically located in Sentient’s Portsmouth, NH office and currently reports to Aaron Reid, Ph.D., Chief Behavioral Scientist.
The director of behavioral science position is responsible for creating and directing research projects that utilize traditional and advanced techniques from start to finish and ensuring that projects meet client needs and Sentient’s high research standards. Directors manage the work of a team of research managers, analysts, research support staff and key vendor relationships.
In addition, the director of behavioral science position is client facing, including participation in needs analysis meetings when necessary, design and analysis meetings and results presentations. The director of behavioral science travels with the client account team when necessary.
Quantitative Researcher, Growth: Facebook
Menlo Park, CA, USAConnecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.To succeed we need to understand the unique character of each of the world’s communities, what Facebook means or could mean to them, and how best to make our technology work for them. We’re looking for people with strong quantitative research skills to help in this effort.
The ideal candidate will be a social scientist with expertise in quantitative research methodologies OR a quantitative specialist with experience solving social problems. They’ll be comfortable improvising and have the ability to work cross-functionally and thrive in a fast-paced organization. All product groups across Facebook are hiring including Instagram.
Help shape the research agenda and drive research projects from end-to-end
Collaborate with product teams to define relevant questions about user growth and engagement
Deploy appropriate quantitative methodologies to answer those questions
Develop novel approaches where traditional methods won’t do
Collaborate with qualitative researchers as needed and iterate quickly to generate usable insights for product and business decisions
Deliver insights and recommendations clearly to relevant audiences
Hear About Jobs Via Email
Want to have access to the latest jobs, hot off the press? Sign up here and we will ensure that the latest job alerts arrive straight in your inbox.
Share a Job or Opportunity
Recruiters – wanting to hire a behavioral science candidate? Let us know by submitting the form below or emailing your job opportunity to [email protected].
The Matchmaker Portal
forging a stronger connection between behavioral science and policy makers
policy influencer & practitioner benefits
- We arrange consultation services with the BSPA membership base – comprised of leading behavioral scientists with an expertise in government, corporate and non-profit settings
- We provide access to the most current, insights-driven behavioral policy recommendations and implementation of behavioral insights and interventions via articles, white papers, abstracts, essays
behavioral science expert benefits
- We sustain a forum for consultation with policy influencers and practitioners interested in testing and applying rigorous research to real issues
- We support the cultivation of relationships, collaborative efforts and opportunities with fellow behavioral science experts
- We identify opportunities for fellowships, internships, and positions in government and private sector organizations in which social scientists can design and implement practice-focused research or help interpret such research for policy development and implementation
- In partnership with The Brookings Institution, we democratize access to publish applied behavioral research and policy recommendations research by way of a unique peer-reviewed journal