Jobs & Calls
seeking a new job or your first role in the behavioral sciences? whether you’re here to check out which companies are hiring behavioral thought leaders, or looking for a conference to submit your paper, look no further than the bspa jobs board!
for our organization-based community – wanting to apply behavioral science but don’t know where to turn? explore our matchmaker portal below to connect with a behavioral science expert.
jobs & calls
- Most Recent
- Academia 
- Aerospace & Defense 
- Banking & Finance 
- Business Services 
- call 
- Consultancy 
- DC.GOV 
- Health 
- NGO 
- Retail & Distribution 
- Technology 
Call for papers: Behavioral Science & Policy Association Annual Conference
On May 5-6, 2022 over 500 leading behavioral scientists, policymakers, executives, and press will join Eric Johnson, Ayelet Fishbach, John List, Ellen Peters, representatives of governments and behavioral units from U.S.A. Canada, U.K., Australia, South Africa and many others to gather for the 2022 BSPA Online Conference.
All of the programming uniquely fit for digital will be hosted online with live streaming and interactive sessions from 11am-5pm (EST) on May 5th and 6th.
BSPA seeks proposals by February 7, 2022 for short (TED talk style) presentations highlighting research in five thematic areas in which behavioral scientists could have significant influence on policy. These areas are based on the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and include:
AREA 1: POVERTY AND WELLBEING [SDG-1 NO POVERTY, SDG-4 QUALITY EDUCATION, AND SDG-8 DECENT WORK AND ECONOMIC GROWTH]
AREA 2: DIVERSITY, EQUITY AND INCLUSION [SDG-5 GENDER EQUALITY AND SDG-10 REDUCED INEQUALITIES]
AREA 3: GLOBAL HEALTH [SDG-3 GOOD HEALTH AND WELLBEING, SDG-2 ZERO HUNGER AND SDG-56 CLEAN WATER AND SANITATION]
AREA 4: ENVIRONMENT AND SUSTAINABILITY [SDG-13 CLIMATE ACTION, SDG-7 AFFORDABLE AND CLEAN ENERGY, SDG-11 SUSTAINABLE CITIES AND COMMUNITIES]
AREA 5: ORGANIZATIONAL AND MANAGERIAL BEHAVIORS, STRATEGY AND LEADERSHIP, JUSTICE [SDG-16 PEACE, JUSTICE AND STRONG INSTITUTIONS]
Each short presentation session is designed to inform and influence academics, policy makers, and managers. Presentations may demonstrate recent key research findings (potentially from multiple papers) with meaningful implications for policy and practice and need not present new work-in-progress. These presentations should not be highly technical.
Click here to learn more and to submit: LINK
Conference Organizers: Craig Fox (UCLA), Suzanne Shu (Cornell University), Sim Sitkin (Duke University), and Dilip Soman (University of Toronto)
Hear About Jobs Via Email
Want to have access to the latest jobs, hot off the press? Sign up here and we will ensure that the latest job alerts arrive straight in your inbox.
Share a Job or Opportunity
Recruiters – wanting to hire a behavioral science candidate? Let us know by submitting the form below or emailing your job opportunity to [email protected].
The Matchmaker Portal
forging a stronger connection between behavioral science and policy makers
policy influencer & practitioner benefits
- We arrange consultation services with the BSPA membership base – comprised of leading behavioral scientists with an expertise in government, corporate and non-profit settings
- We provide access to the most current, insights-driven behavioral policy recommendations and implementation of behavioral insights and interventions via articles, white papers, abstracts, essays
behavioral science expert benefits
- We sustain a forum for consultation with policy influencers and practitioners interested in testing and applying rigorous research to real issues
- We support the cultivation of relationships, collaborative efforts and opportunities with fellow behavioral science experts
- We identify opportunities for fellowships, internships, and positions in government and private sector organizations in which social scientists can design and implement practice-focused research or help interpret such research for policy development and implementation
- In partnership with The Brookings Institution, we democratize access to publish applied behavioral research and policy recommendations research by way of a unique peer-reviewed journal